Dear Soul,
Letting go of the control, surrendering the rope of needing to be accepted or have approval of others takes a lot of courage and internal love. I have come to a place that each day I surrender notions that do not serve me. These notions are not related to the fabric of Michelle, and are bought about by other expectations, opinions of where I ought to be.
Should-ing creates a false sense of security and expectations because we are not being true to ourselves. By accepting and surrendering to who we are, all of us - erroneously, blunderingly through life, clumsily making choices we are as perfect as ourselves can be.
Flaws get found and awkwardly developed, out of understanding - mistakes forgiven, love shared with an aptitude of unconditional, compassion shown, and kindness grown. All virtues of a grounded heart soul and mind. No greater love for self can be found. We change the language of self from should be to I AM beautiful, I am kind, I am strong, I am growing my greatest heart space to be present to the light of others challenges.
Mindfulness daily brings with it awareness so we are aware. Checking in with the flow of thoughts, intuition and instinct refines our perceptions and possibilities when we are acutely aware of them. To harness such light takes faith, trust in yourself and believe in your ability to thrive in that space.
These days I give away, let go of all my "Should- Be's", all my doubt to have moments of clarity and vision. Vision of myself not bound by societal expectations that who I am or how I should be this or that. I know that I fit right where I am with myself and giving away my should brings me room, a wonderous, glorious room of joy, hope, light and love for me. I surrendered the mists of darkness I have carried by taking on board what was not mine to carry.
It is important to define your intentions and I have found that by making a personal declaration to myself everyday that I make my intentions known to myself. For example: "Today I declare that I accept where I am in my life and this was of my own making and choice. Choices guided by intuition and a loving God who is in the very details of my life. I know that I am loveable, kind, strong, independent, gifted and here for a purpose from the inside out. I celebrate that each day there is a day to seek joy and gratitude and its up to me to do that."
I hope that this bring harmony and sense to you in some small way, I know that letting go of other peoples' "should-be's" has been a great gift so I can make way for me, my true self. It is not to day that I do not have moment of fear or self doubt, I do, however managing me without others ideas helps to love who I am. Taking steps to be aware of my self love by surrendering guides me to a place of peace.I would ask yourself the following questions:
- How are you loving and accepting yourself today?
- How are you declaring and surrendering to be true to yourself.
- What do you do to manage your "should-be's", ?
Don't forget to be true to you and keep being brilliantly you.
Thanks,
ME xx




No comments:
Post a Comment