Tuesday, January 16, 2024

How to be IM POSSIBLE in the impossible

 Dear Soul,

You have been on my mind and I have been wondering what I can say that would make your day better.  I know that we all struggle and that life at times can hit us in the face pretty hard. If there is anything I can say about that  it would be that with all my heart  I understand.  


My understanding comes from my experience  - mine will be very different to yours, just as yours is different to mine.  What I can say is this ...  because of my experience my capacity to have compassion, acceptance, understanding, love, forgiveness, hope, joy and kindness for you is there in abundance.

We all have a story and have trod the road of life forging our own path. Behind that story is our learning. It isn't easy for me to say what life has acquainted me with, however they are chapters of my story
  • I have felt the loss of a child not once but twice
  • Buried a husband 7 years ago
  • Lost a job - made redundant twice
  • Almost been homeless twice
  • Have been divorced
  • Felt the pangs of abuse and domestic violence
  • Know the feeling of a serious depression that I was in and out of acute inpatient care for 18 months
It is so very important to realize that behind behaviors, reactions and outer exterior responses we don't know another's story.  My greatest fortune is that I have been blessed to see the learning and good from my difficult. Even light was present in the middle of facing some horrible truths.  I truly believe we are never absent of any source of light.  At times, the journey may have been long arduous and tiring, barely able to function,  however nonetheless I made it through with my will and desire to thrive.

When I want to thrive, I wanted to learn.  Over the last two decades, I would have to say my greatest lessons have come from a desire to acquire personal insights.  Notably in the last three years, I discovered, Caroline Myss, her wisdom and perspective help me to refine my way of being even more.  I found personal empowerment in the following statement she said:

Live one day at a time. Keep your attention in present time. Have no expectations. Make no judgements. And give up the need to know why .

Along with Caroline's suggestions of have no expectations, make no judgements and give up the need to know why I would suggest the following:
  1. Let go of negative beliefs and thoughts
  2. Forgive yourself
  3. Allow the emotions you are feeling - experience them.
  4. Get help -  no man or woman can stand alone
  5. Love who you are - tell yourself with gratitude and joy
  6. Believe that you have what it takes to make it through
  7. Find joy in your day
  8. Count your blessings - have an attitude of gratitude
  9. Discover service - give of your time and energy to others in need.
Each time I have integrated these steps into my life in one way or another I have found greater, strength courage, compassion, joy. love and hope to keep going. Finding the power within will give your soul the fuel to keep going -  all you have to do is choose.

Call to Action
My heart hears you and knows that you may be struggling.  Choose an action each day that moves your soul need, then take action on it. By doing this practice it will move your vibration, your life in a different direction that brings positive

Thanks,


ME xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bargain

Dearest Soul, How often in life do we bargain financially, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually? To discover a bargain to save time, money...