Following my soul heart intuition, I find myself in a precariously happy place. That space on the vibration continuum was fueled by a preliminary get to know you interview with a family. The universe had spoken. I felt the call to action and my heart sent me packing with computer in hand and enthusiasm graced on my voice.
The next three blogs will be about the influence, individuals, families and communities have with one another and the family I will be introducing in this new series, carries a heart, soul light that radiates from the inside out despite tragedy.
We will not be visiting the tragedy because that is cruel and unusual punishment to embellish the dark of a moment in time when all seemed lost, lonely, uncertain, weary, and cold. Much like that lost puppy in the cold looking for a way home. Yet in that chill of life, they found refuge amongst the warm of love, support and coming together. Instead we will celebrate their victories through a life change that muddied the water but filled their buckets with sunshine.
There is more to tell and in truth there is not one morsel I want you to miss out on so I will leave you with this thought, knowing there is more to come soon. Here is your nugget of inspiration.


No comments:
Post a Comment