Sunday, October 24, 2021

A time to Create, A time to Stand

 


Over the course of time, we all experience life in one way or another.  We harness what we know best and often carry what we don't need for fear that we will leave something behind  in order to need it later.  Needing later is a mindset that often I have found myself visiting which in truth is about fear and lack of confidence to believe what I have to offer.   Admittedly it is through effort, care and the outright decision to choose myself that I have found the greatest amount of peace, success and love.  Not love from another, but love, unconscionable out right, full on unconditional love for myself.

The statement that reigns frequently on my mind lately is that I have allowed myself to be an option with me and others around me rather than a choice.  I can candidly say while that may have given me a payoff to serve others, it in the long run has left me out.  Left me out of living into myself and the natural strengths and abilities that lay dormant like a volcano.   What I am about to say is going to sound quite harsh and very judgmental but it is a truth.  We are abusing ourselves when we choose to make ourselves an option not a choice.  The very essence we create breaks down the very fiber of our being, our soul, our hearts. Granted this is my opinion but elementally the fabric of our lives are build on our soul, heart mind connection with ourselves. 

This truth, of soul, heart mind connectiveness has never been more relevant and necessary for each of us.  We stand at a time like no other before and the very synergy and design of our humanity is at risk, is at the center of life.  In a blink of an eye life changes and we are never ready or all are at the epi center of an energy that can make or break us.  

My life, my moments have brought me to realize something very simple.  I choose myself, not out of greed or selfishness but because the greatest relationship I can ever create or develop is the one that I have with myself.  I am not an option, living life fully is not an option, it is a gift to ourselves and those we love.  I choose myself, my care, my word, my soul heart reactions to life and that by doing so, I will enrich the lives of others through how my perspective grows and truly sees.   To see is to know, a deep knowing, without explanation just following.  This moment, this time to create is part of that thinking.  This is the season for me to write and capture my gift inside the lives of others.

I am on a journey to touch lives.  To share stories, to elevate hope, bring joy, light, laughter and a giving energy into your lives every day.  It is my goal to share my moments with myself and those that touch the lives of others, the unsung extraordinary heroes living ordinary lives. 

Join me as I launch the written and spoken word of Michelle Moments - a place, a space where love, unconditional love, joy, hope, compassion and kindness dwell.  Where we celebrate and champion each other. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bargain

Dearest Soul, How often in life do we bargain financially, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually? To discover a bargain to save time, money...